Compassionate Representation for Estate Planning and Elder Law in Asheville, NC
At Prendergast Law, we assist clients in Asheville and nationwide with a wide array of matters including Estate Planning, Estate Administration, Elder Law, Medicaid and Long-Term Care Planning, Post-Divorce Estate Planning, Guardianships, Veterans Benefits, and Estate & Fiduciary Litigation.
Since 2007, we have been working with families on their estate and long-term care needs. Our practice objective is to work with clients both on resolving immediate crises and on planning with a broad focus to prevent crises in the future, whether the concern is of an estate, elder law, or family law nature.
We frequently act as a Guardian ad litem for the court system, and as a volunteer attorney for Pisgah Legal Services for both estate planning and domestic violence cases. Attorney Prendergast is also accredited to represent Veterans in VA proceedings, and assist clients with benefit applications and appeals.
History & Expertise
- J.D., Suffolk University Law School
- B.A., University of North Carolina at Asheville
- North Carolina – 2013
- Massachusetts – 2009
- Past President – North Carolina Association of Women Attorneys WNC Chapter
- Board Chair – Black Mountain Center for the Arts
- Member – National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Member – Harry C. Martin Inn of Court
- Super Lawyers – Rising Stars List since 2017